I'm Not Dead - Yet

Just been very busy.  Working 12 hour days and longer.  Including commute time, I often only have about 2 hours per day of free time, and that's with only getting 6 and a half hours sleep.  That leaves very little time to write a god quality post.

Here's another thing - The letter "A" key and the number "2"  keys have stopped working on my computer.  About the worst thing that could happen. It would have been better if my computer had just died. That way, I would have gotten a new computer and the problem would have been solved.  Unfortunately, I have found a way to get by, using the on-screen keyboard, but it is a huge pain in the ass,  It would be so much easier to just get a new computer, but then, I would have to - get a new computer, which involves either going to a store or ordering one on line - 2 things I try to avoid doing at all cost, even though I know that even in the short run, doing either would be less painful than the way I am operating now.

Anyhow, be looking for a major announcement, coming soon, here at the Golden Geese News, and by "coming soon", with the speed at which I get things done, I mean, probably weeks or even months from now.  In the meantime, I will try to post often enough to let you all know that I'm still alive.  

6 comments:

  1. Just go buy a new computer so we don't have to wait. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You don't know how good you made me feel!

      Delete
  2. Hey Neal;

    Glad you are "ok", was starting to wonder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Will be working harder than ever the next weeks/months. Trying to set up something really big (at least in my mind), and I will be asking everyone on my blog roll that I have interacted with over the years to do me a huge favor by helping me kick it off.
      Thanks for reading and thank you in advance fro helping me with my project.

      Delete