A Christmas Special

This post is a rerun, but a good rerun.  Maybe I'll run it every year, like they do with Rudolph.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, December 5, 2015


Let's take a break from all the political stuff

Time for a Christmas Story

It’s strange how memories work.  I’m closing in on being 20,000 days old, and most of what happened on any of those days is long since forgotten, yet still there’s some things I’ll always remember.

4 comments:

  1. Nice story Neil. Merry Christmas!

    Btw, it will 19724 days for me on New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Merry Christmas. It sucks getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for swinging by my joint and giving me a much needed attitude adjustment.
    Sorry it took me so long to comment here, I read it and then boogied off to TCOB. I did leave a response to your comment over at my place.

    At 20800+ the end of next month it appears I am the old man around here.
    We are all pretty close together though.
    I will say that I have run across some damn fine people using this venue, both of you are very much included on that list.

    Merry Christmas Neil and a Happy New Year to ya also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too. I glad I didn't do more harm than good. I know sometimes, when you're down in the dumps, the last thing you want to hear, is some dumb fuck, trying to cheer you up. Hope you have a great new year.

      P.S. Put an LS motor and a 5 speed in that El Camino.

      Delete