Emergency Action Required!!!!!




Not enough celebrities leaving country after Trump's victory!  We must find a way to more of them go away!

I thought for sure, Trump winning the election would do the trick, but alas, according to The Daily Wire, only 17 of them have made their intentions to expatriate public, after the Donald gets elected next Tuesday. 

  • Lena Dunham - Who'd take her?
  • Samuel L. Jackson - I wish I was black, so I could say that I hate him without being called a racist.
  • Miley Cyrus - Why not just go back to being Hannah Montana?
  • Cher - Cher who?  Please provide last name.
  • Jon Stewart - What is he going to do?  Move to Canada and then make a living being anti-Canadian?
  • Raven Symone - Who?
  • Natasha Lyonne - Again, who?
  • Omari Hardwick - No, really, who?
  • Spike Lee - Spike's a dog's name.
  • Chloë Sevigny w - h- o ?
  • Eddie Griffin - I know this guy.  The dude on Family Guy, right?  How can a cartoon character leave the country?
  • George Lopez - Probably here illegally anyway.
  • Al Sharpton - Now, who's gonna care if he leaves?
  • Neve Campbell - Gotta go with "who" again.
  • Rosie O'Donnell - Thatta mean a few million more votes for Trump right there.
  • Whoopi Goldberg - Whoopie
  • Chelsea Handler I've heard of her.  That's about it.  Just to see if I some dumb, uninformed, backwoods, fuck, I asked several people who she was.  The only responses I got was - "Who?"
Y'all better not renege!!!!!

Only seventeen? That's not nearly enough!!!!!!  For years, I have been trying to figure out a way to get rid of these pesky celebrities, but nothing I've tried, ever seems to work.  If anyone knows of any other tactics that might be effective, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment