I've had enough of George Will

George Will doesn't like Donald Trump.  I used to respect George Will.  Not anymore.  For some reason, he is under the impression that just because he says something is going to happen (Trump will lose the general election and take a lot of Republicans down with him), that it will.  Maybe someone could get away with acting like that if he wouldn't have been wrong so many times in the recent past.

I guess George (and others like him) are actually doing me a favor.  I wasted a lot of time in the past, listening to what he (and others like him) had to say.  Ignoring them probably saves me several hours each month.

It's gotten to the point where I'm supporting Trump mainly because I want to see all these guys discredited to the point where we will never hear from them again.

I wonder how many people this past year, have gone from being George Will fans to not even being able to stand him, for even a minute.

6 comments:

  1. And to think in the 80's and early 90's I used to have some respect for these people. Just makes me more grateful for Al Gore's invention of the internet so I can better opinions elsewhere and pretty much close to free other than the cost of the online connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely!!! And yes we all owe a great debt of gratitude to Al Gore for inventing the internet.

      Delete
  2. If the GOPe and talking assholes like Will elect Swillary, then I do believe it will be time for heads on pikes. I have well and truly had enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worse than I ever imagined it could ever get. They're a bunch of babies who don't have the courage to admit that they were wrong, so they keep doubling down.

      Delete
  3. I agree---in an editorial today he speaks of how Trump has damaged the party----he misses the point---he rambles on about the party but never mentions the people are the important part--not the party---Reagan never forgot the people--idiot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weak, spineless Republicans who have already been elected have already damaged the Republican party worse than Trump ever could. Arrogant, self important conservative pundits turn off Republicans,Democrats, and independents.

      Delete