Ah ha! I knew it. I knew it.

I've suspected since the beginning of Trump's campaign that most of the conservative anti-Trump pundits, journalists, and big bloggers have been bribed, black mailed, extorted, coerced, or otherwise encouraged into taking their anti-Trump stances.  Here's the first proof and I'm certain there will be more proof coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source: gotnews

BUSTED: Erick Erickson’s Website Caught Taking Paul Singer Money To Bash Trump

Pundit Erick Erickson’s The Resurgent website got 10K from anti-Trump, Paul Singer-funded Our Principle PAC in their latest FEC reported, GotNews.com can report.
The funding from the neoconservative billionaire wasn’t disclosed to Erickson’s readers at the new venture.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Trump isn't perfect, but he's at least as competent and knowledgeable as his competition.  Why would you try to derail the clear front runner of the party you claim to support unless there was something in it for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment