I call it "spider sense"

I have nothing to go on but all the many articles that exist in which you have the same access as I.  That, and some type of instinct I have, that has been telling me for decades - PETA, the SPCA, the Humane Society, these groups have some ulterior motive other than the well-being of animals.

It's articles like this that arouse my suspicions:

source: The Daily Caller

PETA Gets Sued for Stealing, Then

Murdering, A Family Dog




A family is suing People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for $9 million after two senior employees stole their pet Chihuahua Maya off their porch and had the dog killed.
The family captured video on their home surveillance system of two PETA employees, Victoria Carey and Jennifer Woods chasing Maya down, taking her off the family’s porch and shoving the dog into a white van. PETA admitted four months later it euthanized Maya later that day.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/peta-sued-steal-kill-family-dog/#ixzz3svzVPv00

No comments:

Post a Comment