Grudge Report Update 10/24/15

As far as I'm concerned, the people and organizations  below are the enemy.  More so than the Democrats because the Democrats have much less of a chance of influencing conservatives not to support Trump.

They disparage the clear Republican front runner in hopes of having "their guy" winning the nomination.  If they are successful, the Democrats are sure to win the presidency in 2016.  If that happens, I will never forgive them.  If unsuccessful, they are counting on people forgetting what they said.  I will never forget. The complete list of names and organizations is much, much longer than what I have here right now.  I will be adding more as I have time. 


Remember, I'm counting on your help here.  Send the names of all the "conservative" Trump bashers you know of.  Email me or comment on any post.


Grudge Report
Comment on any post or email me at neilschnurr3@gmail.com
to have your additions posted.

Publications
National Review

Organizations
The Club for Growth

National

George Will
Glenn Beck
Megyn Kelly - Fox News
Bill Kristol
Karl Rove
Marc A. Thiessen - Washington Post
Jonah Goldberg - National Review
Peter Wehner - Commentary Magazine
Kevin D.Williamson - National Review
Erick Erickson - Red State
John Podhoretz - Commentary magazine

Local

Charlie Sykes - WTMJ Milwaukee, radio talk show host
Jay Weber - WISN Milwaukee, radio talk show host

Bloggs/Bloggers

Red State
Matt Walsh

Beginning to see the light

Chris Wallace -Fox News

2 comments:

  1. Just FYI, the Liberals have a nickname for Jonah Golberg that fits perfectly,

    Doughy Pantload.

    POS anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I looked that up. Seems the only reason anyone ever heard of him is because he is the son of Lucianne Goldberg. It's not what you know, it's who you know, or in Jonah's case, who you are.

      Delete