Ann Coulter Jumps the Shark

source: The Hollywood Reporter Boy, we're covering some serious news here.

'Sharknado 3' Sets President and Vice President Roles (Exclusive)


A (as IOTW Report would say)    For Christ's sake, do something                     punchable face                             with that hair!                       


Mark Cuban and Ann Coulter have joined the growing list of guest stars for the third TV movie in the phenomenon, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Launching in July, Sharknado 3 will be set in Washington, D.C., this time and, per Syfy, will "cause mass destruction in the nation's capital" before it roars down the Eastern Seaboard.
Entrepreneur/Dallas Mavericks owner Cuban ofShark Tank will play the president, while conservative commentator/author Coulter will play the vp.
Read more.  For Christ's sake, don't bother!

4 comments:

  1. Ann may jump the shark, but I'd still jump her.....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her politics but she needs a makeover. My wife is a beautician and I know she could make her look much better. It's kind of weird. After being together for so long, my wife can diagnose problems with people's cars over the phone, just from listening to me all these years, and I can point out bad hairdos, and makeup fails from listening to her for a quarter century.

      Delete
  2. After being married for 41 years, my wife and I are both selectively deaf..............

    Congrats on staying together for so long. That's getting more rare all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being selectively deaf (at the right times) is one of the keys to a long and happy marriage. Congrats to you on 41 years.

      Delete