Fifty Ways to Catch Ebola



Last Ebola post for awhile.  I promise.



The problem is all inside my head
They said to me
Don’t worry if immigrants
sneak in here illegally
We want to help them,
we just need more of your money
There must be fifty ways
to catch Ebola


They said it really is our habit
to curtail, People’s freedom,
unless they want to fly or sail,
over to this country,
and spread germs as they exhale,
but we’ll repeat ourselves
at the risk of pissing off white males
There must be fifty ways to catch Ebola


Let ‘em slip in the back, Jack,
Follow the CDC’s plan, Stan
Don’t need to be quarantined
Just let ‘em go free
Hop on the bus, Gus
Don’t mind the disgusting pus
Drop off troops in Africa, duh
and let the infected roam free.


They said it pleases them so
to see me in such pain,
and they called me racist
whenever I’d complain
I said I really resent that
and would they please explain
about the fifty ways.


They said why don’t I just
sleep on it tonight
We believe that in the morning
you’ll begin to see the light
and then I realized,
they probably were right,
there must be fifty ways
to catch Ebola
Fifty ways to
catch Ebola


Let ‘em slip in the back, Jack
follow the CDC’s plan, Stan
Don’t need to be quarantined
Just let ‘em go free
Hop on the bus, Gus
Don’t mind the disgusting pus
Drop off troops in Africa, duh
and let the infected roam free.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog. Keep up the good work.
    Plastic Flow Meter

    ReplyDelete