Actually, I Have Less of a Problem with Some Dude Doing it than Our Government Doing it

Right off the bat, I’m going to admit that I do not have any idea what this woman’s political slant is, but I have to wonder if she get’s as upset with the government covertly spying on everyone, as she did with this one guy taking pictures of people right out in the open.  I have nothing to base this on, but I would bet she voted for Obama.


source: CBS Conneticut


Video Shows Woman Attacking Teen Who Was Using Drone To Take Beach Pictures



MADISON, Conn. (CBS Connecticut/AP) — A Westbrook woman faces assault charges after confronting a teenager who was using a drone to film above Hammonasset Beach.
Andrea Mears, 24, was charged with third-degree assault and breach of peace after an investigation into the May 12 encounter.
A video posted on the website Photography is Not a Crime shows the woman calling 17-year-old Austin Haughwout a pervert, striking him and ripping his shirt.

“You’re assaulting me,” Haughwout says in the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment