Where Have You Been?

I'm as far north as you can possibly go, and still be in Wisconsin, checking out the ice caves and driving on Lake Superior.  Pretty cool, driving the Ford Explorer (We call her Dora, the Explorer) on one of the great lakes.  Will return to regular posting soon.  In the meantime, check out this.

I found these guys when I was looking at Just a Car Guy, and I already told you what a great site that is.

Regular Car Reviews is so different, so original, so unique, and so entertaining that I know that you will love it.  The best part of it is, that even these guys are relatively young (at least by my standards), they appear to actually know something about cars.  Very rare, these days,  Check it out, the more videos you watch, the more you'll want to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment