It's Even Worse Than I Thought It Was

Many people would describe me as a pessimistic prognosticator of doom.  I would be inclined to agree with that, except for the fact that whenever I check up on something, it's always worse than I thought it was.  So actually, I am an optimist, because my current understanding of the state of affairs in so many areas is so often, not up to speed with the reality of how bad things actually are. The video below explains the current state of college tuition and student loan debt.


I could find similar videos, explaining the financial state of our country, but I'm almost afraid to post them.  However, it just may be one of the reasons that so many people in the financial sector are committing suicide. 

Get your affairs in order sports fans, I think we are at the beginning of a very bumpy, downhill ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment