Having Internet Connection Problems

Having some internet connection problems.  That's why I had no post yesterday, and delayed action responding to comments.  I going to make this post short, because I don't know when I might be cut off again.

The Incompetence of Obama

It's very easy for people to discount all the things that both liberals and conservatives say as just fighting with each other, but I want you all to consider this, and try to be as honest with yourself as possible?

Can you think of any other example, (anywhere, in government, business, sports, etc.) where someone, or some organization has had anywhere near as many scandals and failures as Obama and his administration?  

I challenge you to come up with even one example where someone came up with anything as disastrous as Obamacare.  Can you think of anything that has had more delays in it's implementation, or has strayed away from the originally stated plan as often as Obamacare has? 

7 comments:

  1. That's because they are all racists Neil. Obama has NEVER done anything wrong. Ask Chris Matthews.
    C,J,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've written about this before too. It constantly amazes me that we got people like Matthews making big bucks, and I'm just some factory worker with a blog, not making anything at all.

      Delete
    2. I just felt a tingle run up my leg.
      C.J.

      Delete
    3. Settle down, C.J. Settle down.... LMAO!

      Delete
    4. I believe all of us here are more qualified to host a news program than Matthews and we are all more qualified to be president than Obama,( not just because we were all born in America either).

      Delete
  2. Hey Neal;

    I refer to Obungler as "Affirmative action meets the peter principle"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good, except for Obama never was productive, even before his promotion.

      Delete