The time has come...

To bring bullfighting to America.  ¡Olé!  



With a seventeen percent Hispanic population, and about a million or so, entering our country every year, I think that it only makes sense that we introduce bullfighting to the United States.  Maybe we should even have it in the Olympics.  What the hell, we’re pushing soccer.  It’s time to let foreign born, Hispanics celebrate their culture here.  I don’t think anyone would have a problem with this, do you?

Lord knows, what we need is another sport for people that aren’t good enough to make the football team.  Maybe it will catch on.  Maybe it will start a whole new breed of “bullfighting moms”.

Next thing you know, we’ll be hearing the excuse, “I can’t make it tonight, I gotta take my kid to matador practice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment