Leave a Message with the Man Upstairs




Hey, could you all take a moment of time to remember A. Petree in your prayers.  She's going a difficult time right now, and I know she'd appreciate it.  I hope it is nothing too serious.

From a selfish perspective, this couldn't have happened at a worse time for me.  She has been working on some stuff that has really grabbed my interest.  The whole suspicious banker suicide thing, and the possible George Soros connection.  I can hardly wait to find out what she comes up with next.  Check it out on her blog.

God be with you Angela, we are.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we cry so hard as Mothers that it almost feels as though the jagged edges of our hearts are ripping their way down our face but then, along comes a new kind of tear. One that soothes and begins to heal. Thank you so very much for this. Words cannot even begin to express my gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope that whatever you're were facing is now past, and you do not experience any long term suffering from it.

      Delete